This vegan crockpot curry recipe is perfect for fall. I made it earlier this week, and it was a huge hit! It freezes well in single servings. I’m definitely keeping a batch on hand for busy, cold nights. It’s really flexible; feel free to add more vegetables if you have them on hand.
- 2-4 cups of chickpeas (If you use canned chickpeas, use 1-2 cans. I make mine from scratch to avoid sodium & BPA.)
- 2 sweet potatoes, washed and chopped
- 1 tomato, chopped (or one can of diced tomatoes, drained)
- 1 zucchini, chopped (optional)
- 1 onion, diced (optional)
- 5-6 cups water or vegetable broth (I used water)
- 1 tablespoon curry (or more to taste)
- A little salt and pepper if desired
Dump everything in the crockpot, stir it around, and cook on low for 6-8 hours or until done. Enjoy!